Thank you very much for visiting our website. Compliance with data protection regulations is of particular importance to us. The aim of this Privacy Statement is to inform you as a user of the website about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data and your rights, insofar as you are the person concerned within the meaning of Art. 4 no. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
1. Responsible body
This website and the range of services are operated by:
PAPAGENA Projects GmbH
Bei dem Neuen Krahn 2
Telephone +49 40 2286833-33
2. General information
We have designed website development to collect as little data from you as possible. In principle, it is possible to visit our website without providing personal data. Only when you choose to use certain services (e.g., using the contact form) will the processing of personal data become necessary. In so doing, we always take care to process your personal data only in accordance with a legal basis or your consent. We comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which has been in effect since 25 May 2018, and the respective applicable national regulations, such as the Federal Data Protection Act, the Telemedia Act or other more specific data protection laws.
3. Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data
We always process your personal data for a specific purpose.
In summary, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- In order to be able to process your request (e.g., email address, first name, last name),
- for the technical implementation of our website and to enable us to provide you with our information on this website (e.g., IP address, cookies, browser information)
The specific purposes are described for the processing outlined here (e.g., contact form).
As regards the legal basis for the processing of your personal data, the following applies:
We process personal data required for the establishment, execution or processing of our services (contract processing) on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Insofar as we obtain consent from you for the processing of your personal data, the consent is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, the legal basis for data processing. Data processing is also permissible if we process your data in order to protect our legitimate interests and do not outweigh your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms with regard to the processing of personal data. If we use external services in the context of order data processing, the processing is carried out on the legal basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
4. Personal data collected and processed
Within the scope of our website, we collect and process certain personal data from you. You can tell which specific data is processed by the data you have to enter when filling out forms on the website (e.g., contact form) and we also inform you about the data processed for the respective processing operations described here.
In summary, we collect and process the following data from you via our website:
General contact data (e.g., contact form):
Name, first name
Time when the message was sent
We will only collect and process your data for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement. Any use going beyond the stated purpose requires your express consent. The same also applies to the transfer and transmission of your data to third parties.
5. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each instance
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. For more information, see the “Cookies” section of this Privacy Statement.
On our website, information is collected and stored through the use of so-called browser cookies. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your data carrier and which save certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which the cookie data was sent as well as information about the age of the cookie and an alphanumeric identifier.
A list of the cookies we set can be found in the following table:
First-party cookies or third-party cookies?
For third-party cookie: Who is the originator?
Description / function
Standard expiration time
NO cookies are set on this website.
If you do not wish to use browser cookies, you can set your browser so that the storage of cookies is not permitted. Please note that in this case you may only be able to use our website to a limited extent or not at all. If you only wish to accept our own cookies, but not the cookies of any service providers and partners, you can select the setting in your browser “Block third-party cookies”. We assume no responsibility for the use of third party cookies.
The insertion of cookies has its legal basis in Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR, as far as so-called functional cookies are concerned, which are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website, and on the other hand in Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a of the GDPR, i.e., your consent, for cookies for the evaluation of user behaviour and keeping statistics, insofar as we use them. The legitimate interest within the meaning of 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR follows from the purposes mentioned under point 3b above.
7. Establishing contact (contact forms, email, etc.)
You can contact us by email or via our contact form. In this case, we store the personal data you provide to process your request and to contact you in order to handle your concern. If we request information via our contact form, we have marked the mandatory fields required for making contact accordingly (field name supplemented by the note “(required field)”). The voluntary data serve us for the concretisation of your inquiry and for the improved completion of your request. Such requested data will be transmitted to us by you on a purely voluntary basis.
Depending on the type of request, the legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR for requests that you make yourself as part of a pre-contractual measure or Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR if your request is of another type. The legitimate interest follows from the purposes mentioned under point 3a. If personal data is requested which we do not require for the fulfilment of a contract or to safeguard legitimate interests, it will be transmitted to us on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
8. Use of Google Maps
To integrate and display map content, our website uses the Google Maps mapping service. The provider of this service is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
When you visit a page with an integrated map by Google Maps, your IP address is recorded. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will know your IP address even if you are not logged in to a user account. If you are logged into your user account, Google can assign your surfing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out beforehand. The provider of this page has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy way to find places indicated by us on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
9. Rights of the person concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person (data transferability) in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
- to revoke your consent once given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. The consequence of this is that we will not be permitted to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future,
- and to complain to a regulatory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the regulatory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
- Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons for doing so which result from your particular situation or if the objection is aimed at direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please contact us by email or letter using the following contact information:
PAPAGENA Projects GmbH
Bei dem Neuen Krahn 2
Telephone +49 40 2286833-33
10. Disclosure of your personal data
The transfer of your personal data takes place as described below.
The website is hosted by an external service provider in Germany. We ensure that data processing takes place solely in Germany. This is necessary for the operation of the website, as well as for the establishment, implementation and processing of the existing user contract and is also possible without your consent.
Furthermore, a transfer is made if we are entitled or obliged to transfer data due to legal regulations and/or governmental or judicial orders. This may include, in particular, the provision of information for the purposes of prosecution, security or the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Insofar as your data is passed on to service providers to the required extent, they will only have access to your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil their duties. These service providers are obliged to treat your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, in particular the GDPR.
Beyond the aforementioned circumstances, we do not transfer your data to third parties without your consent. In particular, we do not transfer any personally identifiable data to a place in a third country or to an international organisation.
11. Data security
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is never 100% secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted over the Internet to our website.
However, we protect our website against loss, destruction, access, alteration or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons by means of technical and organisational measures.
In particular, your personal data will be transmitted by us in encrypted form. We use the SSL/TLS (Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security) encryption system. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
12. Storage period for personal data
With regard to the storage period, we delete personal data as soon as its storage is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the original purpose and there are no longer any statutory retention periods. The statutory retention periods are ultimately the criterion for the final duration of the storage of personal data. After expiration of the period, the corresponding data are routinely deleted. If retention periods exist, processing is restricted by blocking the data.
13. References and links
When accessing websites that may be referenced in the context of our website, you may again be asked for information such as name, address, email address, browser properties, etc. This Privacy Statement does not govern the collection, transfer or handling of personal data by third parties.
Third-party service providers may have different and separate provisions for handling the collection, processing and use of personal data. It is therefore advisable to inform yourself via the Internet pages of third parties about their practice for the handling of personal data before entering personal data.
14. Amendment of the Privacy Statement
We are constantly developing our website in order to provide you with ever better service. We will always keep this Privacy Statement up to date and adapt it accordingly if and to the extent necessary.
We will, of course, inform you in good time of any changes to this Privacy Statement. We will do this, e.g., by sending an email to the email address you have given us. If, in addition, further consent from you should become necessary for our handling of your data, we will of course obtain it from you before corresponding changes take effect.
You can access the current version of our Privacy Statement at any time on the Internet at https://www.papagena-projects.de/datenschutz.
15. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer.
Last update: June 2018